Find information about bus stop locations, pick up times and more at Hawaii School Bus Information at HawaiiSchoolBus.com
From the Iao School Family Handbook:
The bus fare is administered through a pre-paid bus pass system.
• Quarterly One-Way Pass - $36.00
• Annual One-Way Pass - $135.00
• Annual round trip - $270.00
• Quarterly round trip - $72.00
• 10 Coupons (per sheet) - $12.50 *Prices subject to change
- Applications to ride the school bus must be filled out by the parent/guardian. You must complete
the Student Transportation Service Agreement Form and the Safety Agreement Form. Completed
applications should be returned to the main office for processing. Application packets are available
in the main office.
- Students must have their bus passes in order to ride the bus or they may be denied access. A
student who rides the school bus should follow the directions given by the bus driver. Students who
refuse to cooperate and endanger the safety of themselves or others will be given a bus referral
and referred to administration. A possible consequence for such behavior is suspension and loss
of privileges from riding the school bus. Students are ONLY permitted to ride on their regularly
scheduled bus route. Parents/guardians will need to make personal arrangements to
accommodate special circumstances.